Venki Ramakrishnan - Education and Experience
- 1971 B.Sc. (Physics) Baroda University, India.
- 1976 Ph.D. (Physics) Ohio University.
- 1976-78 Graduate Student (Biology) University of California, San Diego.
- 1978-82 Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Yale University.
- 1982-83 Research Staff, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- 1983-95 Scientific Staff, Biology Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory.
1983-85: Assistant Biophysicist; 1985-88: Associate Biophysicist; 1988-90 Biophysicist; 1990-94 Biophysicist with tenure; 1994-95 Senior Biophysicist.
- 1991-92 Visiting scientist, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, England.
- 1995-99 Professor, Biochemistry Department, University of Utah and Faculty Member, Graduate Programs in Biological Chemistry and Molecular Biology.
- 1999- Group Leader, Structural Studies Division, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, England.
- 2008-Title B Fellow (Senior Research Fellow), Trinity College, Cambridge